What’s My Favourite GPS Tracker and Why?
Choosing a GPS Tracker can be a nightmare. There are plenty to choose from, which more often than not will have poor battery life, be imported from from China, carry a customs charge, and have no follow-up assistance. And of course – you’ll get a poor manual in Chinglish which makes no sense!
In just a minute I’ll tell you about my favourite GPS tracker and why. But first, why buy from us? Well, we provide all of these things when you buy a Personal GPS Tracker:
Buy a GPS Tracker From Us and you’ll get…
- Free Signed For delivery, from the UK
- High quality trackers, that work!
- Full detailed manuals
- Huge online help portals with lots of questions, tips and further detail about any functions
- Step-by-step guide to getting set up with an online GPS tracking website, if you need it
- Online assistance if you get stuck – we reply very quickly too.
Our Favourite GPS Tracker
Our Personal GPS Tracker is a fantastic gadget. Its the size of a matchbox, but packs a 10 day built in battery. Getting it set up for online GPS tracking is a breeze, and we provide a step-by-step guide with our detailed instructions.
It has a few other features which set it apart from other GPS Trackers. Normally, geo-fencing on a GPS tracker allows you to receive a text alert if the GPS tracker strays a certain distance from a fixed point. On our Personal GPS Tracker, you can set up to three circular geo “zones”. They can be of any size, anywhere. The unique aspect of the geo-fencing on this GPS tracker though is that you can choose to receive alerts if the GPS tracker moves not only out of a zone, but into one. So for example, you could set up three areas, and know if the person or vehicle you are tracking goes to one of those areas.
They have the flexibility to have one person receive important SOS alerts, and another person to receive low-battery alerts. A third person can be called if the side button is pressed – or the same person could receive all three alerts, and more (e.g. geofence breaches). This kind of flexibility is fantastic if you want to share the GPS Tracker with family members.
The onboard speaker on the GPS tracker can also be used for remote listening.
For a GPS Tracker the size of a matchbox, we think you’ll agree its a pretty impressive list of features. To learn more about the best GPS Tracker, click here.
More GPS Tracker Details
At a glance, some more features of our Personal GPS Tracker:
- A solid and robust GPS Tracker
- Only 60 x 45 x 16 mm – the size of a matchbox
- No ongoing GPS Tracker costs except text messages
- Detailed manual explaining everything you need to know about your GPS Tracker
- Inbuilt battery, which lasts up to 10 days on standby
- Receive GPS tracker location reports via text message
- Texts from GPS Tracker have links to Google Maps
- SOS button which texts and calls up to 3 numbers
- Can be remotely made to answer with just the microphone enabled
- Easily set up online tracking
- Receive alerts if it moves out of, or in to, up to three pre-defined areas
- Receive alerts if it goes above a certain speed
- Nicely packaged in a presentation box
- Quad band so can be used world wide
- Perfect GPS Tracker for Alzheimer’s or dementia patients, GPS Tracking elderly patients, tracking children, vulnerable adults, GPS Tracking cars, the uses for GPS tracking are plentiful.
- Delivered within two working days
If you have any questions about our personal GPS Tracker or any of our other GPS trackers, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Related GPS Tracker ArticlesShare with Multiple Carers
SIM Cards for Trackers - Free
GPS Trackers Dementia: Overcoming Resistance
Online GPS Tracking with GPRS
Buy a GPS Tracking Device
Mini GPS Tracker Won't Let You Down
A GPS Tracker Explained for Beginners
Live GPS Tracker UK
Tiny GPS Tracker
UK GPS Tracker
GPS Tracking Devices For People
GPS Tracker - No Subscription
Tracker - Choosing a GPS Tracker
Cheap GPS Trackers & Cheap GPS Mini Trackers
Information about our GPS TrackersFree GPS Tracker SIM, Cheap Costs
GPS Trackers: The Basics Explained
Share with Multiple Carers
See how GPS Locations work
Learn about Alerts, e.g. SOS, Wandering
Frequently Asked Questions
Easy to set up and use
Free Online GPS Tracking
3G GPS Tracker for Dementia - US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Customer Service & Aftercare
Stray Star Dementia Tracker
...or return to the homepage: Personal GPS Trackers for Dementia, Alzheimer's and Elderly Wanderers